~Stick Slayer~ ~Stick Slayer~

You've got something going

I'm always happy to see people working ot platformer games, simply because I love these games and they can be an endless source of fun.
First of all, I reached the goal in stage 1, but nothing happened. Is this right?
Next, I did not understand what the sword is for. I think you should include a description in your main menu and explain these things.
Visually, there are a lot of simple ways you can improve the game, even if you are not an artist. For the game menu, simply add more color to it. Make the buttons colorful and so on. There are a lot of good books for ActionScript out there, which teach you to draw using code only.
I think that the stickman himself could be a little smaller, because I feel that at the moment he is too big for the size of the game screen, which is not necessary. The music was good and it suited a game like this.
Overall, you should improve on the graphic part of the game. Keep up the good work and you can accomplish a lot!

Time Decay Time Decay

Fun overall

I like your game, the idea of slowing time down to beat something has been out there for a long time, but it still appears interesting here. There are only two minor things that could be improved: the game menu seems a bit dark and needs more detail, and the space ship which is commanded by the player could have been animated to seem realistic. Of course, these things don't ruing the game at all, I just think they could be improved, but thats my opinion. Keep up the good work!

pandas BIG adventure pandas BIG adventure

A fun experience

This was fun and definitely worth the time. I enjoyed the graphics and the sense of humor. The one thing that bugged me was that the items menu looked a bit unfinished, next to the smooth and colorful graphics of the game. But I guess that isn't of first importance. Great game!

robotJAM responds:

Thanks very much for the comments, yes I did rush those a bit.

Star Battle Star Battle

Nice

It's good a nice arcade feeling. I liked the background very much. The music was well chosen too. One thing that I think is a bug is that if you hold the space bar the ship keeps firing bullets, which disappear after a shorter distance than they should. I think that needs improving. Overall, very nice game, keep up the good work.

Ragdoll Cannon 1.5 Ragdoll Cannon 1.5

Fun and cool

I loved it, as I did the original first part. The levels were original and kept me entertained. I also loved the fact you put a teaser on level 1 :) Keep up the good work, I can't wait for part 2.

four seasons - autumn four seasons - autumn

I enjoyed this very much

I found this game quite amusing. The graphics and physics are probably the best thing, they were at a very high level. The sound was good too. The idea of the game is original itself, I just thought it needed some more details and elements to keep the player interested for a longer time. I'm only giving you a 9 instead of a 10 to encourage you to be better and make cooler and cooler games. Keep up the good work!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Great!

I liked everything about this game, I just have a simple suggestion: if you could change the ropes into chains instead, I think it would look a lot cooler (especially if you attach parts of his body with each other, that would look great with chains..)

RPG Tutorial (Part 1) RPG Tutorial (Part 1)

Very nice tutorial

I expected to see another lame tutorial like the ones posted here from people that have just basic knowledge of Flash and AS and think they are sooo great, but actually it was a nice surprise. The overall design was very smooth and good-looking. I thought the music had a bad quality, maybe you compressed it to lower the size, but thats not necessary. Just find a shorter music piece and make sure its good quality. If the tutorial turns out great, nobody will complain if its 5 megs or more. Okay, what else.. great interactivity, nice thing to do was to include the result of the programming in the movie itself.
Overall, I give you an 8. Just a bit work on the graphics - more elements or a bit more color (maybe variations of black and grey) and some improvements to the music will bring you a 10, I'm sure. Keep up the gewd work :)

rdg10 responds:

You mean the noise in the background? That's part of the song.

Rooms. Rooms.

Demo?

You are submitting a "demo" that is half finished and has no color. I don't think people accept things like that. Please finish it and then ask people to say what they think.

theclaaw responds:

i dident want much color in the game

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Sweet

What can I say, Sean Cooper knows his stuff :) Keep up the good work dude!